Full Time Training
The Tech Scribes provides 120 hours of training sessions with great emphasis on the working knowledge of Technical Writing. This is our classroom-based training with individual workstations (computers) with all essential documentation tools.
The Tech Scribes has a dedicated faculty of experienced Senior Technical Writers with more than 9 years of experience in Technical Documentation to handle the Training Programs. Our faculty is experienced, trained, and patient in handling sessions to all trainees with the same level of commitment. At The Tech Scribes, we strive to impart relevant, updated and latest trends in Technical Writing.
We provide intensive and exhaustive training on:
- Concepts and theories of Technical Writing
- Importance of Technical Communication in the modern times
- Scope and prospects of Technical Writing
- Understanding the Document Development Life Cycle (DDLC)
- Relevance of working along all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Taking a project, create, design, develop, and deliver the project on time
- Content Management System
- Insight into the Documentation Version Control Tools such as SVN, PVCS, CMS
- Hands-on-training experience for the trainees
- Give real-time projects for program evaluation
- Conformity to Style Guides
- Documentation Project Management
- Using Documentation Tools
- Simple English language skills on need basis
- Placement assistance
- Duration – 120 hours of training (6 weeks)
- Timings – 9.30 am to 2 pm
Training Calendar for 2013
- January 2, 2013
- February 26, 2013
- April 22, 2013
- June 10, 2013
- August 5, 2013
- September 30, 2013
- November11, 2013
For registration, Contact email@example.com
The Tech Scribes offers corporate training to IT companies or training divisions. These sessions can be conducted either at company premises or in our Training Centers. Our qualified faculty have the expertise to customize the training based on the target audience and the company needs. We provide section handouts to the trainees.
Workshops on Technical Writing
We also conduct workshops, seminars, Technical Writing awareness camps in colleges, universities, and schools. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to have a workshop or a seminar in your area.